Live-In Care | £625 per week | London
Bluebird Care Camden & Hampstead
2 days ago
Bluebird Care Camden & Hampstead are proud to be one of only two providers in North London to be rated as 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To look after the physical, emotional, and social needs of our customers using a person-centred approach.
- To create and maintain good professional relationships with our customers, their families and friends; as well as the extended care team.
- We are a true local provider of domiciliary care, always close at hand to offer support
- Competitive pay rates from £550 to £750 per week
- Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
- Mobile Phone
- Food allowance
- Holiday pay
- Care Assistant Pension
- Sick Pay
- FREE Induction and Care Certificate Training
- FREE and paid refresher and specialist training provided
- Flexible working hours
- Annual service awards
- Care Assistant Recognition Scheme
- Refer a Friend initiative of £150 per referral (terms and conditions apply)
- Interactive care system
- Opportunity for career progression and management training for all care assistants
- Health Plans
Please note that all roles are subject to
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- DBS check
- Suitable references
We welcome contact from anyone interested in applying to work with us as a live-in carer. We typically start by organising an initial discussion over the phone to talk about one's experiences and thoughts going forward.
Please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.
Mary (Recruitment Manager)
£625/per week Mobile phone | Pension | Holiday pay | Enhanced bank holiday rates
Live-in Care Worker
Self Employed Live-in Carer
Heritage Independent Living Ltd
Live in carer