London, United Kingdom, Self employed or Employed (PAYE)
Job Type: Part Time or Full Time, Permanent and Long term Role
afternoon, evening and/or overnight work. immediate start.
A sociable and friendly young lady with autism requires one or two "non-smoker" proactive, highly motivated, energetic and caring Female Support Worker "with hands on experience in learning difficulties and autism" to complete her team of support workers.
This is a "private work" and a "live-out" position to offer 1:1 support to an active young lady with autism, who enjoys swimming and dance among many other sports and interests. Apart from direct participation in the activities, you are expected to assist with other aspects of independent living and personal care in our client's "own" home and in the community.
The Female Support Worker / Carer Role:
• Able to assist with educational games, motivating our client to progress and achieve more.
• Day to day care and assistance with independent living and personal care.
• Direct participation in swimming sessions mainly at the deep end of the swimming pool, you would need to be a confident swimmer to match our client's excellent swimming ability and enjoy swimming, sauna etc on regular basis.
The Female Support Worker / Carer Must Be:
• All candidates are expected to provide an enhanced "up to date DBS" and "references".
• Excellent commitment, time keeping and being punctual.
• Good command of English language and no visa restrictions are essential.
• Ability to develop a strong and professional long term relationship.
• "Previous Support Work experience in learning difficulties and autism" is required but training and Support around the client's needs is provided.
Individuals with bubbly personality would particularly suite this role. Because of the direct employment there is no agency commission for us, hence the excellent rate of pay.
Since shifts are long your travelling time and expenses are reduced.
Payroll or self employed work, no cash in hand.
Please send your CV as well a phone number to contact you for more information.