London, United Kingdom, GBP 609 per week + 12% Holiday fund + Pension + Travel Allowance, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 22 hours ago
Experienced Live In carer required for female client – London.
Do you enjoy walking, swimming and fun days out in the community? Would you enjoy helping others who are less able to do the same?
We are looking for an experienced carer to Live In with one of our clients in the Roehampton area, providing her with day to day support.
Our client is in her 40’s, has epilepsy and a learning disability. She loves going out, walking in the parks, swimming, music therapy, visits to the seaside, Windsor Castle and many more. Carers will need to support our client with these activities as well as other duties; such as personal care, meal preparation and light housework.
This is a fantastic and varied role which is the perfect opportunity for an experienced carer looking to take the next step in gaining more experience. Our client is also situated in a lovely neighbourhood with excellent transport links.
• Experience with epilepsy/ and or learning disabilities (preferred but not essential).
• You must be conscientious, calm, patient, and able to work well with others.
• You must be active as our client likes to go out walking every day and attend activities in addition to this.
• Need to be happy to support in the swimming pool.
• Driver preferred but you don’t necessarily need your own vehicle.
We will offer you:
• Rates up to £609 per week.
• Full board whilst on assignment.
• 3% employer pension contribution.
• Excellent support network – from second Live In carer, team leader and office.
• Travel Allowance.
• Holiday Pay.
• Free Training.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, or to find out more, please call Sarah or Lauren on 01494 678811 or send us your CV.